Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happiness

Happiness can mean many things to many people but to me it is having moved the sewing machine back into the living room near my desk. Of course, we were  busier at work and my kidney stone is dancing so there was no time to sew. But I am still happy!

I have gotten some new pain medicine for my kidney stones. I just have to wait  for them to make their way of my body. Yippee!! The doctor assures me that I will be able to work and take the medication. I am going to start with a half tablet and make sure I am coherent before taking a whole tablet.

Snow has come to my corner of Ohio. So far we have had a dusting and it is so pretty and it is getting colder. More snow is expected overnight. I am so glad that I work from home. I do not have to get on the road and travel with the other crazy drivers in the snow. 

It is time to go back upstairs and start working on the purple back pack. It would be nice to have a beginning and an ending in January. And then maybe dig out a UFO to work on.

 
In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

CatQuilter said...

Wow, Judy, you are soooooooo lucky to work from home. They keep promising us someday we'll be able to do that. I'd like to at least have the option of working from home on days like today. Stay warm!