Friday, January 13, 2012

Cold


Winter is here in Ohio. And it has brought cold and snow with it. Right now it 21 degrees. I only know that when I went out to get my mail this afternoon it was really cold. We got a dusting of snow and it looks pretty. I have started looking for my Winter Survival Kit for my car. I do not drive that often now that I am working from home but I need to get it together. I need some melting compound, a shovel, a blanket, bottled water, snacks, and an overnight bed with a change of clothes and my jammies. You never know what the weather will do when you are out for the day!! I like to be prepared.

My day is over and I am going to go upstairs and get one with my sewing machine. A purple back pack is calling my name. And then what ever else I can get into. I do have to work tomorrow, so my weekend does not start until 4:30pm tomorrow afternoon. No big plans for the weekend. I am hoping to hook up with my sister to snag a quilt top from her that I need to quilt for her school fund raiser.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: