Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stash Report

So far the stash report is going in a good direction. I have used more than I have bought. Of course, it is only the second week of 2012. We will just have to see how things play out as the year goes on.

Used this week:    12 yds
Used year to date: 12 yds
Added this week:    0 yds
Added year to date: 0 yds
Net Used for 2012: 12 yds


Check out the results of week 2 at Patchwork Times .


The contest quilt is finished. Tomorrow I will post pictures. I am getting up very early for a cat scan of my pelvis and abdomen. My urologist is trying to find out the care of my kidney stones. I was lucky so far this weekend. It flared up on Saturday and since my weekend does not start until after work on Saturday I am happy that it had stopped when I got up this morning.

Went clothes shopping with my mom and sister Becky. I got several shirts on clearance at Lane Bryant's and several undergarments. Then back to Becky's house for lunch (homemade mock turtle soup, homemade bread, and leftover Christmas cookies all provided by my mom), and then it was  time to play Wii. Becky and I aren't any better at winter sports in Wii than we are in real life. But we sure had fun.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: