Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stash report

Yet another week has passed and it is time for the Stash Report. I am in a no buy fabric mode but will take donations or gifts. This week I got a gift. I have the co-ordinating fabrics picked from the stash and have the pattern picked out and loaded into EQ7. It will take it's place in line after the UFO #6 at Patchwork Times. 

Added this Week: 1 yards
Added Year to Date: 3.75 yards
Used this Week: 2 yards
Used year to Date: 5.75 yards
Net Used for 2011: 2.0 yards



Did get a little bit of sewing done today. I was hoping to work on my UFO #6 today but ran out of time. Tomorrow after working my hour of overtime, I will come home and cut out the fabric for my UFO #6.

Check out Patchwork Times and see how everyone else is doing.


In stitches, 
Judy

No comments: