Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy 2011!!! It is hard to believe another year has come and gone. But I am looking forward to many new and interesting projects in 2011. I am surprised to look back and see how many projects I finished and how many I started and did not finish. 2011 appears to be a better year at finishing and using my stash.




I am still working on getting my quilt in the floor frame. It is almost pin basted. I have decided to take the outside border off since I did not make my backing wide enough. The quilt is a scrap quilt of no particular size and now it is a bit smaller!! Check out Scrappy Saturday and see what every one else is working on!!! But on a positive note I have the binding fabric ready just need to cut it down to size and join the strips together and put it in a safe place until the quilting is done. 



Tomorrow I plan on starting on my monochromatic challenge. Yellow!! I have my fabrics selected and it will not take to much time to put together a shopping bag. Finally, something for me!!!

I did get my jacket finished but I have not taken it's picture yet. I will do that tomorrow and post the picture. It is a bit scary!! And it is a jacket for an 18 month old little girl.

In stitches,
Judy



No comments: