Monday, January 10, 2011

Stash Report

So far so good for 2011! I have been staying out of quilt and fabric stores and shopping from the stash. And it is working. Of course some of the fabrics have dates on them. Millenium fabric is 11 years old now and the that odd blue fabric that I cut up into strips had a date of 1992 in the selvage is now 19 years old. But it still works. I am not counting the fabric that I was prepping for other projects in my stash report because it is not a finished project just a pile of fabric.

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 2.75 yards
Used this Week: 1.5 yards
Used year to Date: 3.75 yards
Net Used for 2011: 3.75 yards
Check out Patchwork Times and see how much fabric is being used.


In stitches,
Judy


 

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I admire people who can conjure up any projects by using only scraps from their stash. Sometimes I want to do it but just haven't accumulated enough.