Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow day

It snowed again today in Ohio!! I made it to work before the snow hit and got to drive home in it later in the day. Yuck!!! But I was able to get out and walk around the parking lot at work and these are some of the things I saw.




 
Seems my co workers are afraid their wind shield wipers are going to freeze to their wind shields. It looks like the wipers are waving to us!!




The trees are so pretty with the snow on their branches.



And here is my car. Hiding under a blanket of snow. I did not have my wipers saluting but I did take my broom/scraper into the office and put it under my desk so I could clean off my car without having snow land in my seat when I opened the door.

Debbie, may angels carry you to heaven and leave the pain behind.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: