Thursday, January 27, 2011

Busy, busy

 



Does this quilt look familiar? It is the quilt in my header. Just before Christmas, I was able to layer and pin baste the quilt. I put it in the floor frame this evening and I am going to start quilting on it tomorrow night after work. I am planning on doing a bit of quilting on it every day. I have decided the quilt pattern I am going to use and I will be quilting it in black thread. I will be posting my progress here quite frequently. 

Snow is coming again tonight and I heard that we are expecting more snow next week. I was able to park nearer my back door tonight but I still have not shoveled the snow from the storm last week. I did a short day today, only 9 hours. I am planning on 10 hours tomorrow. 

My UFO #6 is in dire need of some time at the sewing machine. I am planning to work on it after work on Saturday and in between the memorial service on Sunday. I have Monday night at my small quilt group to hand stitch down the binding. Busy, busy!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: