Wednesday, January 5, 2011

work work work

Work is all I seem to do. I started back as a temp at my old job on Monday. Yeah! And there is open overtime after you do 4 hours of mandatory overtime. I have done 7 hours so far and it is only Wednesday. I have been coming home from work and exercising and just vegging in front of the computer. I keep hoping that one night I would be able to get to my yellow challenge. But nothing has happened so far. I am going to sew this weekend for sure. 

I thought I was having a flare up of my lupus and it was settling in my back. My doctor is going to put me on a muscle relaxer. It may cause drowsiness. The last time I took medication that may cause drowsiness, I was up for three days straight. We shall what happens. Drowsiness would certainly cut into my sewing time.  




I heard that accumulating snow is being predicted for tomorrow into Friday. No amounts given just accumulating. That is a scary thought. I hate having to shovel accumulations. And with my back bothering me, shoveling might be a problem. Oh well, the car will just have to sit out at the bottom of the driveway and I will learn to like wearing my ugly boots to get around in. Ugh!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: