Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stuff

 

It is hard to believe that it has been a week since my last post. I would like to say that I have been busily sewing, but that would be a lie. I can say that that work is kicking butt and we are working 6 days a week and mandatory overtime. We are being trained to take phone calls starting on Monday. It would not be an issue if they were not closing us down the end of February. 


 


I have been working on UFO #6. It seems to a theme in my sewing room. Yellow. The monochromatic challenge was yellow and that is done. The UFO seems to yellow also. A theme is running through my sewing room. 



The other theme around here is snow. It snowed last Thursday and my car has not made it to the garage. I have a very long driveway and I spend all my time at work. And tomorrow night we are expecting accumulating snow again. I have the ugliest snow boots ever and I have been wearing them every day since last Thursday. I did find my shoes in the back seat of my car today. I do not even take them into the office anymore. It is too depressing. I have to wear my boots home because my driveway is not shoveled. How many weeks until spring?!!

In stitches,
Judy
 

No comments: