Saturday, January 1, 2011

Am I Crazy?!!

I have signed up to do three different challenges for 2011!! What was I thinking! I am hoping to get something done for each of these challenges. The latest challenge is Rainbow scrap challenge at So Scrappy. This month is blue. I have wanted to make a back pack for myself like the one I made for my mom for Christmas.




I guess mine will be blue. I have plenty of blue fabric in my stash. This is helping with stash control. I am not buying any new fabric this year if I can help it. I am using my stash to piece the backs of my quilts. All these challenges should help me get a handle on my stash. And I should have lots of things to show for all my challenges!!!


In stitches,
Judy

3 comments:

scraphappy said...

Three challenges doesn't seem like too many. Glad you have plenty of blue fabric to work with, that backpack looks so cute!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Thanks for you comment on my blog. If you enable your email address in Dashboard page/edit profile and SAVE then we can email you back when you leave a comment.

Anonymous said...

A backpack is a great idea! You can do those challenges. The biggest challenge will be not to buy fabric!