Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stash Report

When I started stash busting I would not subtract the fabric used until the project was completed. Now I wish I used a different system. I have been sewing and cutting all weekend but nothing is completed so nothing is being subtracted. I had to make a quick trip to JoAnn's this morning to get a yard of flannel for my flannel quilt. I also found a fabric that I "needed" and I brought home  1/2 yard of it. I also brought home a piece of Warm and Natural for my tote bags. Check here to see what is going at Patchwork Times.


Used this Week: 0 yds
Used year to Date: 68.875 yards
Added this Week: 1.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 108.083 yards
Net Used for 2010: -39.208 yards 
 
 
In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Charlene S said...

Counting when you are finished is sometimes a bummer because you know how much you have cut and sewn but can't claim it. I count that way too and also wish I hadn't. In 2011, I will count as I cut and then count those I complete as UFOs.