Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday sew day

The flannel quilt is growing. I have almost finished another half round on all 42 blocks and have started sewing the remaining strips together for a pieced back. But I have been having some trouble with eye strain and it is tough for me to stop sewing when I am having so much fun. So I suppose I will get my jammies on and crawl under my flannel rag quilt and go to bed.



My son called tonight and I was his companion on his walk home from the office. We had a terrible connection and the call dropped about nine times and he called back every time. We were able to catch up on each other's lives and that was awesome. I miss my kids and cannot wait to see them at Thanksgiving! So far I have bought the raspberry chocolate chips for the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Pie. I still need to get a few more things for the dinner, like a turkey.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: