Sunday, October 24, 2010

Busy weekend


It was a very busy, but awesome weekend. Friday night Jennifer and I went to JoAnn Fabrics for some supplies. I got the thread I am going to quilt the flannel with and Jennifer got some backing fabric for a quilt she is working on. Jennifer worked on her Grandmother's Flower Garden and I worked on my flannel quilt.








Saturday, I spent most of the day with my sister, Patty and her kids, Vincent and Lily. We wernt to a local park, took a walk around the lake, had a picnic, and played on the gym equipment. I took lots of pictures.





Sunday, I took another walk at a different park with my mom and sister, Becky. We, also walked around the lake at that park. I also got my hair cut and purchased the fabric for my new shower curtain. I need to get the grommets for shower curtain and I need a new liner.




In stiches,
Judy

No comments: