Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Tuesday

Last night was guild meeting and it is always so inspiring to see the talent that lives in our guild. And last night I had 3 pieces for show and tell. For me that is awesome. No pictures though. I went home and started my flannel quilt after the meeting. I would  have sewed longer but my eyes were starting to cross.

Fall is here and the air is starting to crisp up and the leaves are starting to change. And last night I broke down and turned on the heat. I set it low, just to take out the chill in the air. I hate turning on the heat. Next the time will change and it willl be dark all the time. I will live in the basement with my brightly colored stash. That will make me happy!!!

Tonight I am going  with Jennifer to hear Carol Kent speak. It should be very interesting and I am very excited to spend the evening with Jennifer. We were together at guild last night, but there was so much going on that we did not have muich time to visit.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: