Thursday, October 7, 2010

Picture Picture



Here is the pictures of the baby quilt as promised. I delivered it yesterday and every one is pleased with the finished product. I have an order for another quilt but not until after the first of the year. I have two quilts to finish for Christmas and one is for money.

No sewing yesterday. I was in bed before 8PM and slept straight thru until 5:30 this morning. I really needed the sleep. The doctor is still trying to get my meds right for the Lupus and I am not on anything and I am in pain. And the stress at work is awful. But life goes on.

Tonight I will add another round to my flannel quilt. I still have to trim round one on a few blocks. This will be my cuddle quilt for the basement unless someone wants to buy it before then.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: