Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

The rag quilt for my nephew is all sewn together. It looks kind of small but then he is only 5 and a little guy. I am going to spend my evenings this week snipping all the squares and then a trip to the laundromat to wash and dry the quilt. It shoud be ready for it's final pictues by next weekend. I will put a picture tomorrow for the Design Wall Monday.

I am going to stop at JoAnn's one night this week to purchase more fabric but it too,  for a Christmas present. Since we have drawn names for Christmas with my family that is all I can say about the project. No pictures of the finished quilt until Christmas. But I will post a picture of the fabric.

I need to get ready for bed. I have a piece of chicken in my crock pot for lunch tomorrow. I am cooking it with my homemade spaghetti/pizza sauce. I also have a can of green beans to go with it.  I also will be taking a coffee cake to work for the gal who sits next to me. She has been off for a week to take care of her daughter who had her tonsils out a week ago. The coffee cake needs a glaze which I will mix up and take with me.

In stiches,
Judy

No comments: