Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday night fun

Jennifer was here tonight for our regular Friday Night Sewing Time. She did sew but I did not. The kidney stone from yesterday has still not passed so I was in no mood for sewing. But we did take pictures of most of the quilts that I have made and are still here at the house. And pictures of the quilt tops!!!


We had a good dinner of homemade pulled pork BBQ from one of the nights of my crock pot cooking. We also had fresh corn on the cob and some brocolli.  And popsicles for dessert but there were no takers for dessert.




I have found a new project to hand piece but I cannot find my little ruler for making the seam allowances and I cannot find a pencil. I will put that on my list for my shopping in the morning.

Of course, the evening would not be complete without putting something in the crock pot. More soup. 7 Bean Soup. I have to finish gathering the ingredients. I am trying to fill my tiny freezer and then no cooking after work. More time to sew!!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: