Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Hike in the Woods


The humidity has taken a vacation and it was just beautiful outside today. I decided to take a walk at Sharon Woods, yet another park in the Hamilton County Park District. I called a gal I used to work with and we took a walk together and caught up on each other's lives. It was nice.




Of course, without much rain we end up with very little water movement and lots of this yucky, scummy, green stuff in all the waterways at the park.





But here is one brave, little waterfall. I hope to get back here in the fall to see the leaves and hope there will be more water going over the waterfalls.

Tomorrow is sewing with Jennifer.  She will be alternating between her Grandmother's Flower Garden and ironing for my tote bags. She really does enjoy ironing and she all gets samples of my stash.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: