Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer storms

The weather here in Ohio has been hot and humid. And that is triggering thunderstorms. But it is not getting rid of the humidity. It is something you have to live with if you live in this part of Ohio.


The kidney stone has not moved much since yesterday. I did my errands this morning and put 7 bean soup in the crock pot for dinner and have been resting with my pain pills. No sewing was done today. I am getting ready to crawl back into bed and call it a night.


Here is a picture of some of my finished quilts that Jennifer photographed last night. I am trying to get everything photographed and then I can add them to my blog so everyone can see them.

In stitches,
Judy


1 comment:

Jandi said...

Beautiful quilts! I hope you are feeling better soon!