Monday, August 16, 2010

No sew Monday

I decided to take a walk at the local park today after work instead of sewing. The humidity in this part of Ohio had finally broken and it was a delightful day for walking. Of course, when I go walking I always take my camera  because you never know what you will find.




I came home and fixed Jennifer's favorite meal. Including a baked potatoe with onions. "Hi Jennifer" and then some work around the house and some time on the computer to check out what every one else is up to on my favorite blogs.





And another one of my quilts from an earlier time. This one is hanging at my mom's. She loves purple and I hand quilted using purple thread.




And here is one for the season quickly approaching. I made this for a raffle at work and I wish I could remember which magazine this came out of so I can do it again. I just love Snowmen!!!


In stitches,
Judy








No comments: