Monday, August 2, 2010

Design Wall Monday

My design wall is a clean slate waiting for the next great masterpiece. Things are rattling around in my mind but have not made it to the wall yet. I have been cutting several things out but who wants to see a pile of squares and a few thangles. So maybe next week something will arise from all of this cutting and become the next great masterpiece.

Tonight is guild meeting and alas nothing for show and tell again. Big plans don't count. Maybe October. We don't meet in September because of Labor Day, perhaps I just need a little more time. It is time to start sewing for Christmas. I am making a quilt for someone for Christmas. I was thinking about that yesterday and starting to work on a design. Actually, I know what the design is, I just need to figure out how to do it. Think applique!! Pictures will follow.

Gotta get ready for work. Three more days of training for me. I am off Thursday and Friday. A friend is coming from out of town for a few days!! No sewing then.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: