Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2 more days


I am counting down to my four day weekend. I have two more days of work. Yesterday we were pulled out of training because business needs dictated that we all work on faxes. Almost 1000 in the box. I opted out of the training room and back to my desk where all my favorites were stored. I stayed all afternoon and it was nice to be back. No telling what today will bring.

Last night was guild meeting and we had a wornderful speaker, Klaudeen Hansen. She was simply delightful. And she brought many of her Amish quilts with her. I did a little bit of quilting on a Christmas cheater panel. I love hand pieceing but have nothing to work on at this time. I am coming home tonight to work on my project already in the sewing machine.

In stiches,
Judy

No comments: