Sunday, August 15, 2010

Brown Bag Quilt Contest

I have been reading the posts at Stash Manicure with lots of interest. I am always looking for ways to use my stash. Every day there is guest blogger who shares her ways of using her stash. Or ways to store the stash. It is incredible.

I am into doing challenges and there is a challenge starting on Stash Manicure on September 1st. It is called Brown Bag Quilt Contest and you can sign up now. Something new to start once summer is over. I should have my sewing space organized by then and I will be ready for something new and exciting!!

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Thanks for the post on the Brown Bag Contest. You have been entered into the drawing with double the points. Good Luck!
So happy that you are follwing us on Stash Manicure.