Thursday, July 22, 2010

Out and about



Here are a couple of shots of what I saw while I was out and about. I work on the fifth floor of an office building in Mason, Ohio. I have been told that these vultures have been nesting on our roof for many years. I have only been in this building since November and in the window seat since June.



On Thursdays my town has a farmer's market. It was very hot, humid, and looked like it would rain at any time. I was able to get my corn on the cob and onions before the rain came. I also ordered beets from a farmer in Indiana and they should be here next week.

I came home and before going to bed I have made coffee cake from scratch. Tomorrow is Friday and payday and I think we deserve it for all of our good work. Overtime is officially over effective on Saturday. I guess I am glad.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: