Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How to clean off your sewing surface....



I figured out how to clean off my sewing surface last night. Start machine quilting a smallish quilt and think it is a good idea to leave things around the sewing surface. I am merrily quilting along and things are falling off the table and onto my feet and the area around the table. I did move the big and the heavy things before I started quilting. The small things moved themselves. I am coming home from work tonight and going straight to the machine. I am hoping to get the quilting done tonight and the binding put on so I have some hand stitching to do at my sister's concert in the park on Wednesday. I am sure I can find some hand stitching to do if I am not finished. I have two concerts this week. Once with the University of Cincinnat Alumni Band and the other with Cincinnati Pops Orchestra.

In stiches,
Judy

2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

That's too funny! Nice to see you in the blog world! ;)

bettyp said...

Thats funny!!! Hope you do get to finish it and enjoy the 2 concerts!!