Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday night fun

Overtime is officially over!!! I got sent home from work early today. We were slow and they started sending people home at noon. I got quite a lot of stuff done before Jennifer joined me for sewing. Actually no one sewed. We went to JoAnn Fabrics to get backing and batting for my "Feedsack" quilt. Radio Shack for a new battery for my cordless phone. And the grocery store to get riccota cheese for dinner. After dinner I got Jennifer started on pinning her quilt so she could quickly tie it. She is making a quilt for her grandson who is having his tonsils out next Friday. The quilt is for his recovery. And I transferred redwork designs for my sister who no longer owns an iron. I still have one more to do.

Tomorrow is antique shopping in Waynesville with all of my sisters. I am looking for unique sewing storage for the sewing room. We should have a great time!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: