Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January is Over

It is hard to believe that the first full month of 2012 has been put to bed. Lots of things have happened in this first month of 2012. The volume of work has not materialized. There has been no over time at all. Now we are being told to watch out in February. No one is holding their breath. I got some sewing done in January. Not as much as I would have liked. I finished two tote bags and two quilts. Pressed a bunch of scraps in anticipation of starting something new. I got an answer to my medical issue. My kidney stones seem to be stones made from uric acid and the new medication is awesome. I have not had any pain for almost a week. The head cold is subsiding. This is what happens to people who work from home. I am not out enough to be exposed to other people's germs. Oh well, I am all right with that.




In stitches,
Judy

No comments: