Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A present for me

I can earn points at work for various things and I have accumulated 732 points. A meager amount and I have been saving my points for gardening equipment, maybe a weed wacker. But last weekend I was invited to a birthday party in the Columbus, Ohio area. Now I can get to the Ohio State campus as that is where my son went to school and there is a quilt shop up there I used to go to but beyond that I will get lost. So I took my points and ordered a Garmin GPS. It came yesterday and last night I spent a good portion of the evening downloading all the updates and the maps. The big test comes tonight to see if it can get me home from the library. Good thing I know how to get home in case I have screwed something up!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: