Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday, Monday

Not much sewing going on here today. It still the weekend for me. Laundry is on the top of my list. The third load is in the washer. One has been hung on the lines in the basement and one load in the dryer. Gather up 4 bags of trash for trash day tomorrow. Still have recyclables to take care of. One full bag of clothes and purses for Goodwill. And the most important thing I found my favorite warm winter night gown. So far it has been a very productive day.

A road trip is the next thing on my list. I ordered some fabric from  the Fabric Shack in Waynesville, Ohio and I will run up the road and pick it up later on today. That will added to my stash for next week's report. Guess I will have to get better and stitch this week to balance it out. I am thinking something purple is in my future.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: