Sunday, March 6, 2011

More finishes

 

I finished all the bags for the party yesterday, but I forgot to take pictures of them. I guess I will just have to make more!! It is a good stash busting project so I am planning on doing a lot of them. I still do not have one for myself. Every time I get one done that I like I give it to someone. Someone at work asked me yesterday, "Just how much fabric do you have?". That is a state secret and I will never tell. 

Today is family day. I am cooking the stuff that my mom brought over yesterday. We have a concert in at the Finkleman Auditorium at Miami University in Middletown, Ohio. My sister {hi Becky} plays with the Southwestern Ohio Symphonic Band. After the concert will all be here for dinner. And we will view pictures of my new grand dog on line. Hi Frankie!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: