Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hand piecing

 



I am hand piecing a quilt at work. It is white and bright prints. It all from my stash!! It will be 70x81. An odd size but it will make a cool picnic/summer concert quilt. And it will summer concert season soon enough. I have 7 rows out of 27 rows sewn together and it looks awesome. I would show you a picture of it but it out in the car ready to go to work with me again today. 

Tonight is finish the first four bags out of the 6 that I want done for Saturday. I need to get to JoAnn Fabrics for a piece of flannel to make a receiving blanket for the baby doll that is part of the birthday present for Maddie. Her purse/bag is almost done and it is adorable. It needs handles. I will post the pictures either tonight or tomorrow depending on time.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: