Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Yard work



Monday was yard work day at my house. My mom came down to help along with my sister and her three kids. This is part of the barter we decided on. I made a quilt for my sister to give to a co worker and I got yard work in return. We got a lot done, but there is still more to do. It is the middle of July and my mulch is still in bags on my driveway. I did put some mulch down yesterday, but I am not in the mood to do it today.



I did get some work done on my hexies yesterday. We were having system issues yesterday. We are moving a big chunk of our business to the new system and I was unable to log in at yesterday for work. I sat there for 8 hours trying to entertain myself. So I did get hexie time. I understand that things are jumping at work today and I have already logged in, so I am ready to start in a few hours. But I will have my hexies handy for any down time that  comes my way!!

In stitches,
Judy


No comments: