Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Stuff

It has been a wild week already and it is only Tuesday! I have training and I have to be in the office the rest of the week and again on Monday. And it is a daytime shift. It is a big change for me. I am trying to figure out how to get everything done in the evening that I normally do in the morning. It is not working. I was hoping to get some overtime in this week, too. Offering cash incentives for overtime besides time and a half. 

This is also putting a crimp in my sewing time. I did get a tiny bit of GFG hexie sewing done last night at my sister's concert. 


But it was more fun watching, my nephew, Neil eat ice cream! He certainly seems to enjoy it. He refused to use the spoon and kept biting the Styrofoam cup to get to the ice cream. 

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: