Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

It was a wonderful weekend!! I spent Friday night with Jennifer and Nicole working on different craft projects, Saturday I spent the day with my sister, Karen, and Sunday was spent in Middletown at a concert hearing my sister, Becky play. Little bits of sewing stuck in wherever there was room!!!


Karen and I went to see mom and then on to shoot the sights of our hometown, Hamilton, Ohio. We will be entering some of our photography in the Butler County fair in July. There is a category for amateur photographers using black and white and color photos. And a category of sights of Butler County. So that is what we did.

We also made a stop at JoAnn Fabrics for some flannel for Karen's rag flannel quilt and some sewing machine needles for me. 

Sunday was the Red, White, and Blue concert put on by the Southwest Ohio Symphonic Band. The music was simply awesome!! Cannot wait for the next concert!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: