Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weekend stuff

 


So far, it has been a wonderful weekend! Friday night, the crafters took a field trip to Marie Aullwood's Garden. We went to see and smell the Lila s in the Lilac Meadow. The scent was amazing!


 We also stopped at Joann's and got fabric for Nicole to make a dress. She is a new sewer and is really catching on to it!

Saturday, I got up early to make 25 simple autograph blocks for a friend whose god child is graduating from college. The blocks are done but the plans have changed and she does not need the blocks after all. The good thing about this is that the extra half square triangle blocks will make the border on the rework design that my sister made for me! I also started cutting more rectangles for my hand pieced project. Five more rows and ten more inches to each row will give me a quilt for my bed!

In stitches,

Judy

No comments: