Friday, May 27, 2011

The weekend

It is the weekend! It is going to be a three day weekend and I will not have to work the holiday. That is even better. I am planning on doing some sewing this weekend. I am also spending some time with my sister, Karen. We are gently hitting Hancock Fabrics and Harbor Freight. I need to change the blade in her rotary cutter. She has been busily cutting denim and flannel for a quilt for her brother in law. She is also on the prowl for more flannel for her flannel quilt. 

Nicole and Jennifer will be meeting here at the home for the last Friday night craft night in May!! I am not sure what projects we will be working on. I really need to put together the baby quilt for my sister. The baby shower is approaching rapidly. The blocks are done and I am hoping that by this time next week I will be hand stitching the binding down.


We have been promised some warm, sunny weather without any rain. We have had lots of rain and storms this week. I have spent more time in the basement an normal.



 
I am hoping to start on this pile of mulch. I would like to park my car in the garage in the future some time. And this is a large pile of mulch. And, yes it is smoking!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: