Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Slow and Steady



I had such high expectations of getting this baby quilt done quickly. Not quite happening that way. I am going back to the sewing room tonight to work on it again. With a little miscalculation, I have already made a second trip to Hobby Lobby to get more background fabric.

I have spoke with Tania and got measurements for Elly's pants. I am excited to start on Erin's refurbished bunny. Tania thinks it would be nice for all of them to have matching night clothes for a Christmas card. She needs to decide soon. Thinking about sending her and my son to JoAnn's the day after Thanksgiving while I am working to get the fabric. We shall see. Or we can go after I get off work.

I have decided my door decor for December, a quilted wreath from bow tie blocks. I have found a pattern for January/winter. Mittens!! I like it when I have ideas dancing in my mind. Just keep working out of my stash.

In stitches,
Judy


No comments: