Friday, November 8, 2013

It's a numbers game!!

Quilting is a numbers game. And I think my math is rusty! I decided I needed 20 blocks for the baby quilt I am working on. I cut enough pieces to make 21 blocks because I am using 7 different pink prints and I would end up with one extra block. That is doable. I ended up cutting more background squares. That is fine. I trimmed them all last night and pressed them. That is when I found out I actually had 8 different pink prints. Now I will have 4 extra blocks. I guess  I will be making another pink baby quilt in my future. Oh well!

After work, I will start assembling the blocks and hopefully get to quilt it soon. I should have something show you tonight.

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

sunny said...

LOL! Sounds like something I would do! Last weekend I started working on a kit, and after cutting up about half of one fabric, I realized it was supposed to be the backing. Oops!! Your baby quilt is very cute.