Quilting is a numbers game. And I think my math is rusty! I decided I needed 20 blocks for the baby quilt I am working on. I cut enough pieces to make 21 blocks because I am using 7 different pink prints and I would end up with one extra block. That is doable. I ended up cutting more background squares. That is fine. I trimmed them all last night and pressed them. That is when I found out I actually had 8 different pink prints. Now I will have 4 extra blocks. I guess I will be making another pink baby quilt in my future. Oh well!
After work, I will start assembling the blocks and hopefully get to quilt it soon. I should have something show you tonight.