Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday stuff

It has gotten a bit chilly in this part of Ohio and that makes me want to layer a quilt and do some hand quilting. I have a flannel top that is pieced and a pieced flannel back that needs to be pin pasted. I have decided to use crochet thread for the quilting and use a big stitch.

And then again, I am okay with starting something new. I have decided what I want to do for my door for December. A bow tie wreath. And it will come from my stash. So that is a good thing. I have not been buying fabric unless absolutely necessary. It is such fun to shop from my stash.

I am starting to look towards to 2014 and trying to decide what projects I need to finish and want projects to start. I am thinking about putting a quilt in my floor frame and quilting it during the winter. I have several quilts ready for hand quilting.

Just as everyone's weekend is winding down, mine is just starting. I am normally off on Sundays and Tuesdays, but this week I took off Monday. Three days off!! I have done the mundane stuff today. Laundry and grocery shopping. I did make a stop at JoAnn's for some flannel to back the baby quilt that I am getting ready to cut out. I am pretty sure that I will be able to finish it by the end of Tuesday. It goes next door for the new baby girl. 

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: