Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I have been sewing!!

 

I have been busy at my sewing machine this week. I have finally put together my brown bag challenge. The top is completed and I am going to machine quilt and give it to my sister in law in thanks for doing my taxes.



I also need to hand stitch the binding down and add a sleeve to this project and it will hang in my stairwell going down to the basement. I need to take down the snowmen!! Maybe we would get some nicer weather if the snowmen went into storage for the next several months.

Tomorrow will sewing on doggy scarves for the dogs up the street. I need to make 7 scarves. I can chain sew them and be done in no time. 

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Mauve and yellow is not a combination that i would have thought of - but your's is beautiful. you must have a very good eye for color