Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday stuff

I have decided that I need to sew every day for about 20 minutes. I finished 7 blocks for my Feedsack quilt from the  Scrapbasket Surprises book. I need 80 blocks and so far I have finished 9 blocks.

Tonight was our small group meeting. I did some more cutting for several of my 30's prints quilts. I have organized the various quilts into 2.5 gallon zip lock bags along with the pattern. I found several bags with partially finished quilt tops and fabric cut out for other quilts when I was cleaning the sewing room this weekend but no of these bags contained any patterns. These should make some interesting quilts.

I am getting my stuff ready for work tomorrow. I am going to take the small crock pot to work tomorrow and cook chicken in it. And do corn on the cob in the microwave. Then I can come home from work and grab a quick dinner and sew.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: