Sunday, June 27, 2010

I sewed today!!

It has been a very long time since I sewed anything. But this evening I sewed and organized and planned yet another quilt. I am on 30's prints kick. I have several either cut out or ready to be cut out. I am so excited!!

My friend, Jennifer was here again today and she played on EQ7. She is getting the hang of it. She is having such fun with it. We also went to Hancock Fabrics to pick up some yellow fabric for her next project. I did find 3 pieces of 30's prints for my stash.

We are having yet another summer storm. It is lightning and raining outside. I am getting ready for bed. I hope we do not loose power. I certainly don't want to be late for work in the morning.




Here is the quilt design I am working on. I am making pinwheels using thangles. Finished size of the pinwheels will be 4". I will be using the scraps from the other quilts I am making.

1 comment:

Jandi said...

Cute! I have never used thangles but I am always hearing how great they are. Good luck!