Sunday, June 13, 2010

EQ Fun

Last night Jennifer came over to play with EQ7 and sadly one of her designs did not save. She is coming over again later in the week and she will have to make a new one to replace the one from Saturday nigh. I played with it for awhile this afternoon and here is what I came up with.


I am thinking this would be a good pattern for my homespun plaids. And it would look wonderful in my living room. But I had a chat with my sister, Karen and she reminded me that there must be some UFO that I could finish before starting something new.There is always someone to rain on my parade. But I can design as long as I don't start something else.

Sadly nothing to report on the stash front. I have not bought any fabric nor I have I used any fabric.But check out Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to.

3 comments:

Chris said...

It will look great in home spun plaids. Have fun with EQ6, I'm still learning as well.

Charlene S said...

Yep, it seems that someone is always watching and reminding us of what we should be doing. Maybe you could compromise - finish one UFO and then start this new quilt in plaids.

Penny said...

Just tell your sister that the other projects have not aged long enough. They are like fine wine. No project will be finished before its time. Think she will buy it?