Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday

It seems as soon as I finish one project another one jumps on my to do list. I have cut out 18 dogs scarves for the dogs up the street. Halloween, fall, patriotic, flame, flamingos, and owls. I have figured out how to finish the golf club cover. I did not get to work on Elly's pants or cut anymore squares.

The newest project will be a baby quilt for the new baby next door. Lilly is her name and her room is barely pink and soft purple. I have decided to use the quilt on the cover. I have made this before as a patriotic quilt for my front door. The background will be soft pink, the flowers will be various pink prints, the corner stones, backing, and binding with be purple.



So I am off to the sewing room/dining room to make scarves and look for my book. Wish me luck!!

In stitches,
 Judy                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments: