Sunday, October 20, 2013

Life is what happens....

Life is what happens when you make other plans. Right before 11pm, I get a call from my daughter in law with a Halloween emergency. Elly is going a chocolate covered strawberry and her costume is set. My daughter in law wants to be strawberry. She has red dress with needs black seeds, a neck piece of felt leaves and a head piece of felt leaves. My son is going as a hershey  bar. Lots of brown felt and silver felt letters. I am putting all my other sewing on the back burner and Tuesday is my day off and I need to get my supplies and get sewing and gluing. And I need to mail it on Tuesday in order for them to have it for their party on Saturday. Good thing JoAnn's has their felt on sale this flyer. I am being paid by Amazon Gift Cards. I am saving for a second television.

Wish me luck,
Judy

No comments: