Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Monday!!

Weekends are never long enough especially when you only get one day. I did not get any where near the sewing machine but had a wonderful time with my mom, two of my sisters, my brother in law and a nephew. We all went to mom's for lunch. Two kinds of homemade soup, bread, salad and homemade cookies.

I do have big sewing plans for this week. I have to start my fall wall hanging for my front door. I only have a few days before the Halloween wall hanging needs to be put away for another year. I also have to take in my sister's dress. She has lost some weight since I finished it and now it is too big. And I have fabric to make a baby quilt for the new baby next door. And of course, I have a little bit of sewing to do for Elly. It is getting cold and she needs new corduroy pants.

I am doing very little sewing for Christmas. Elly is not going to be needing a Christmas dress as they will be in India for Christmas and they do not celebrate Christmas in India. I do have to refurbish a stuffed bunny for my friend's daughter. I have what is left of the bunny and picture. Piece of cake. Elly is getting a flannel nightgown.





In stitches,
Judy

No comments: