Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday plans

My weekend has started. I have big plans for my Sunday. I have already been to the grocery store, my dinner is marinating in the refrigerator, and my sewing machine is ready.

I am going to be making scarves for the dogs up the street, make another golf club cover using a Cincinnati Bengal puppet, and start on my fall wall hanging for my front door. I have fabric to cut into 2.5" squares. So much I want to do and so little time. But I have several books on tape and on my Kindle Fire, so I am set.

I also have four pieces of corduroy to make pants for Elly. Just need a measurement for length. Should not take long to put together.


Ghosts made by my niece and nephew.

In stitches,
Judy
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sunny said...

Good luck on your mission!