Saturday, August 31, 2013

My next project

Here is my latest project. I found these tumbler shapes already cut in a bag in my sewing room. I will be using them to make a small wall hanging to put on my front door. And with the leftover pieces I am going to cut out hexies to make a runner for my buffet. I will end up binding the wall hanging in black. And perhaps quilting it with something shiny. We shall see.

My new shift starts on Wednesday.  No more second shift for this gal. I will be working 10-6:30pm and I will be off on Sundays and Tuesdays. I am excited! I see more sewing in my future.



This is a picture of my son, daughter in law and Elly. Elly celebrated her first birthday on Tuesday. Yeah!!

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Diane-crewe said...

must be nice to have a regular shift pattern.. AND time to sew x