Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Catching up!

    
Elly and her mom have gone home and I am sad. It was such a joy to have both of them here for a visit. I am grateful for all the help my sister, Patty, gave me in order to get the house in order and for the loan of the baby stuff. I am gearing up for the next visit the end of September. 

I have been sewing for Elly the last few days. I have several outfits cut of for summer and summer is waning. Soon it will time to get started on the fall and winter wardrobe.

Things have changed at work and there is very little down time, so the hexies have gone to  live in the dining room/sewing room. I am hoping to get them out to play with soon. 

My August project with my sister, Karen, is going to be finishing Elly's summer things and that project . I have been trying to finish it up for almost a year. It is hand pieced and it will be hand quilted and then it will be done and ready to be hung in the living room. It is made with muted colors that remind me of fall. 

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Diane-crewe said...

September is not so far away .. and just think of the fun you will have when they do come back xx